- Frequency range: VHF - 136 to 174Mhz, UHF – 450 to 520Mhz
- Integrated GPS
- 6.25 KHz IDAS ready
- Waterproof construction (IP67)
- Enhanced Rx audio (BTL amplifier)
- IP67 Dust and Water Protection (Submersible)
- Full dot-matrix LCD display
- VHF output power 5 watts and UHF output power 4 watts
- 512 channels (12 character alpha tagging) / 128 zones
- Wide / narrow channel spacing (programmable)
- Built-in CTCSS / DTCS, 5 Tone & BIIS signalling
- Built-in inversion type voice scrambler
- Easy to read LCD display
- Built-in voting function
- Built-in basic LTR function
Full-Featured IDAS™ Digital Handheld with Built-in GPS and Waterproof Protection
IDAS™ DIGITAL MODE OPERATION
The IC-F3230D series provides NXDN™ CAI-based IDAS digital mode operation. It is compatible with IDAS multi-site and single-site trunking and IDAS multi-site conventional.
IP67 WATERPROOF AND DUST-TIGHT PROTECTION
The IC-F3230D series provides outstanding protection against water and dust equivalent to IP67. The IC-F3230D series can withstand 1m depth of water for 30 minutes and its dust-tight construction prevents the ingress of powder dust, sand, mud and other objects.
EASY TO HEAR IN NOISY AREAS
The built-in bridge-tied load (BTL) amplifier delivers a powerful 1000mW* audio output from the large speaker. In addition, the digital modulation provides distinct clarity even at the fringes of the communication range.
* Typical with internal speaker
When you change the operating channel, the radio announces the channel number. Convenient for making radio adjustments without having to look at the radio.
An 8-character alphanumeric LCD with user-friendly icons shows a variety of information and operating status such as caller's name, received message, etc.
In the multi-site trunking mode, if the signal condition worsens as the radio user moves, the roaming scan automatically finds a new site to retain the communication link and quality.
IDAS™ DIGITAL MODE FEATURES
- In the multi-site trunking mode, if the signal condition worsens as the radio user moves, the roaming scan automatically finds a new site to retain the communication link and quality.
- PTT ID and ANI
- Radio check (RX)
- Call alert
- ATB (All Trunks Busy) ring back
- SDM (Short Data Message)
- RAN (Radio Access Number)
- Stun/kill/revive (RX)
- Remote monitor (RX)
- Digital voice scrambler
*TX: Transmit, RX: Receive
- CTCSS/DTCS encode/decoder*
- Up to 128 memory channel with 8 zones
- Optional HM-HMHD717WP, waterproof speaker-mic
- Low battery alert
- Voting scan
- Talk around function
- Surveillance function
- 2-step power save
- Time out timer
- Lone worker function
- Forced narrow function*
*Analogue mode only.