- 50W 100% Duty cycle operation
- IDAS, Analog FM and mixed mode
- IDAS multi-site conventional systems
- 32 Channel capacity and 5 programmable buttons
- Built-in Type-D trunking and network controller
- D-SUB 25-pin accessory connector
- Multiple CTCSS, DTCS Tone and RAN code decode
- CW ID transmission
- 2 year Icom NZ warranty
50W Full Duty Cycle Digital Repeater
50W 100% Duty cycle operation
Employing a high performance power amplifier, together with the solid heatsink built into the chassis, the FR5200H series provides a reliable 100% duty cycle operation at 50W output.
IDAS, analogue FM and mixed mode
The FR5200H series is compatible with both analogue FM mode and IDAS conventional and NXDN™ Type-D trunking mode. Program digital and/or analogue FM modes per channel. The mixed mode operation allows you to receive both analogue FM and IDAS conventional modes and to transmit either mode depending on the received signal.
IDAS mult-site trunking capable! Add a UC-FR5000 and CF-FR5000MT card and multiple IDAS trunking sites can be interconnected to create a large roaming coverage area using IP.
- Scalable from 1 channel to 30 channels per site, up to 16 sites
- Effective operations with all channels used to transmit voice or data payload, priority monitoring for emergency interrupt, and polite roaming while conversations are occurring
- All the features of a digital radios, like text, GPS and group/individual calls available in multi-site trunking
- Best value on the market for a multi-site trunking system
32 Channel capacity and 5 programmable buttons
The 12-digit dot-matrix display, 5 programmable buttons, 32 memory channels and internal speaker allow you to use the repeater as a simple base station or to check repeater activity. LEDs on the front panel show channel conditions.
D-SUB 25-pin accessory connector
The FR5200H series has a programmable D-SUB 25-pin accessory connector for connecting external remote control devices. Also, modulation/demodulation signals can be input/output from the D-SUB connector.
Multiple CTCSS, DTCS tone and RAN code decode
The FR5200H series decodes multiple CTCSS and DTCS as well as digital RAN (Radio Access Number) codes on a per channel basis (up to 16 tones/codes) and downlinks the received signal with a specified tone/ code. This function is useful for sharing a channel with multiple groups.
- CW ID transmission
- ±0.5ppm high frequency stability (Digital mode)
- 2U low profile for 19-inch rack mount
- Digital voice scrambler provides 15-bit key (about 32,000 codes)
- Built-in inversion voice scrambler (Analog mode)
- Built-in audio compander (Analogue mode)
- PTT priority setting (Local Mic., external PTT or repeater operation)
- 5-Tone and DTMF encoder/decoder (Analog mode)
- Normal and priority scan
- Convenient key assign stickers supplied
- Beat cancel capability
- Low voltage alert (Analogue mode)